Steve Kerr Won’t Discuss Coaching Knicks
(Steve) Kerr, whose name has been linked to the Knicks job since Phi Jackson was appointed team president last month, refused to comment on anything and everything related to coaching the Knicks — or any team, for that matter.
But you almost get the sense that Kerr, who played under both Jackson and Gregg Popovich, feels burned by the incessant speculation that he is set to replace Mike Woodson, whose job status is uncertain. Kerr, as loyal as they come, hates it when he hears coaches campaigning for jobs that are currently filled.
“I hope you understand, but I’m not talking about anything,” Kerr said prior to Game 1 of the Bulls-Wizards first-round series before walking away.
- Dwyane Wade, Dirk Nowitzki, and Gregg Popovich headline the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame Class of 2023
- NCAA Tournament: Who are each team’s most unexpected stars ahead of the Final Four stage?
- Is Giannis Antetokounmpo playing tonight (Mar. 29) vs. Pacers?
- Pelicans’ Zion Williamson (hamstring) to be re-evaluated next week
- Draymond Green considers facing the Kings would be the Warriors’ best scenario in NBA playoffs
NBA 2 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 5 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives