The Toronto Raptors announced Wednesday forward Landry Fields underwent a minor surgical procedure yesterday to address the ulnar nerve release on his right wrist. The surgery was performed by Dr. Brent Graham at Toronto Western Hospital.
It is anticipated that Fields will return to light basketball-related activities in three weeks.
Fields has appeared in 23 games with one start this season, averaging 2.4 points, 2.2 rebounds and 11.9 minutes.
via NBA Press Releases
NBA Team Salaries
- Will Atlanta Hawks Trae Young hit 180+ 3-pointers in 2021/22?
- 2022 NBA Most Improved Player Award Odds: Value Picks and Best Bet
- Free WNBA Expert Playoffs Picks: Semifinals – predictions and odds
- Jeffrey Jordan allegedly assaulted hospital workers after falling
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: “LeBron is still the best player in the world”
- NBA2 weeks ago
Philadelphia 76ers make shock Ben Simmons trade U-turn:
- Main Page2 weeks ago
LeBron James celebrates 8-year wedding anniversary with Savannah
- Main Page1 week ago
Karl-Anthony Towns spoils Jordyn Woods with costly gifts at party
- Main Page5 days ago
Jermaine O’Neal cuts Texas mansion price by $2 million