The Toronto Raptors announced Wednesday forward Landry Fields underwent a minor surgical procedure yesterday to address the ulnar nerve release on his right wrist. The surgery was performed by Dr. Brent Graham at Toronto Western Hospital.
It is anticipated that Fields will return to light basketball-related activities in three weeks.
Fields has appeared in 23 games with one start this season, averaging 2.4 points, 2.2 rebounds and 11.9 minutes.
via NBA Press Releases
- Grizzlies add Justin Bean, Jacob Gilyard to training camp roster
- Knicks’ Jalen Brunson proposes to girlfriend Ali Marks at high school
- Knicks president Leon Rose won’t interfere in Tom Thibodeau’s rotation
- Trail Blazers sign five-year NBA veteran Wes Iwundu
- Hornets coach Steve Clifford impressed by LaMelo Ball
Main Page6 days ago
Bucks sign guard Iverson Molinar to one-year, $1.02 million deal
Indiana2 weeks ago
Indiana online sports betting handle reaches US$238m for August
NBA4 days ago
Jayson Tatum recalls smashing Michael Jordan’s wine glass at dinner
Main Page1 week ago
NBA League Pass for Australians now 48% cheaper in 2022