The Toronto Raptors announced Wednesday forward Landry Fields underwent a minor surgical procedure yesterday to address the ulnar nerve release on his right wrist. The surgery was performed by Dr. Brent Graham at Toronto Western Hospital.
It is anticipated that Fields will return to light basketball-related activities in three weeks.
Fields has appeared in 23 games with one start this season, averaging 2.4 points, 2.2 rebounds and 11.9 minutes.
via NBA Press Releases
- Hornets held to season-low 26 points in first half against Bucks
- Kings vs. Nuggets Odds, Picks, & Predictions (Feb. 28)
- Arizona State Basketball Coach Bobby Hurley Contract, Salary, Buyout & Net Worth
- Trail Blazers’ Deandre Ayton suffers hand sprain vs. Heat
- Shaquille O’Neal admits he used to eat fast food and sleep late when he was an NBA star
Main Page 1 week ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 1 week ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
NBA 5 days ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’
Headlines 1 week ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating