Between them, Kyle Lowry and DeMar DeRozan were a combined 3-for-16 in the second half.
Lowry refused to use fatigue as an excuse.
Lowry for the first time all season admitted he’s in a bit of a funk.
“They started blitzing me and double teaming me but they are shots I should make and right now I’m just not playing good basketball,” Lowry said. “Personally, I don’t believe I am.”
- Mojave King signs with G League Ignite after two seasons in NBL
- Kings guard De’Aaron Fox weds Recee Caldwell in Malibu
- Celtics star Jayson Tatum tops list of best small forwards in the NBA over LeBron James
- 76ers’ Tobias Harris marries fiancée Jasmine Winton at New York wedding
- Gilbert Arenas drops brutally honest take on LeBron James chasing stats
Main Page1 week ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page7 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page1 day ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
Main Page3 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade