As the Knicks coach during Linsanity, (Mike) D’Antoni looked back on that time fondly.
“It wasn’t kind of fun. It was really fun. As a coach, it was fun doing it. Was really proud of him and what he’s done; and it couldn’t happen to a better person. It goes deep. That’s why you coach, for moments like that and people like him,’’ said D’Antoni, adding that Lin’s injury has hamstrung the Nets.
Source: Brian Lewis of the New York Post
- Mojave King signs with G League Ignite after two seasons in NBL
- Kings guard De’Aaron Fox weds Recee Caldwell in Malibu
- Celtics star Jayson Tatum tops list of best small forwards in the NBA over LeBron James
- 76ers’ Tobias Harris marries fiancée Jasmine Winton at New York wedding
- Gilbert Arenas drops brutally honest take on LeBron James chasing stats
Main Page1 week ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page7 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page3 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page23 hours ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef