Tonight’s Game 6 of the 2021 NBA Finals begins at 9:00 p.m. (EST) on ABC, ESPN2, and ESPN Deportes. For live streaming the entire sixth game of the NBA Finals and checking out how the players match up in this elimination game for the Suns, the downloadable Locast, ABC, and ESPN apps are also available. Not to mention, the best NBA betting apps for 2021 are from BetUS, Bovada, Intertops, MyBookie, and BetOnline.
Referencing NBA betting odds provided via MyBookie, the Milwaukee Bucks are five-point favorites over the Phoenix Suns. The Bucks are also 9-2 at home in the playoffs this postseason. The Suns are aiming to push this series to a Game 7. If there is a Game 7, it will begin Thursday, July 22nd at 9:00 p.m. (EST).
Furthermore, the total for Game 6 is set at 222. The Suns are 55-36-2 ATS this season, while the Bucks are 45-49 ATS. The team total projection is listed at 113.5 (-115) a piece for the sixth game of this series. The Suns had not lost consecutive games this postseason until Game 4 against the Bucks. They are now on a three-game losing streak. For those of you who are new to sports betting, always remember the “-” refers to the favored team, while the “+” refers to the underdog.
MyBookie NBA Finals Game 6 Odds
- Favorites: Bucks -5 (-110)
- Milwaukee Spread: -4.5 (-110)
- Phoenix Spread: +4.5 (-110)
- Over/Under: 222 (-110)
- Best Milwaukee Moneyline: +160
- Best Phoenix Moneyline: -190
MyBookie Contest Game Props
The wager cutoff time for all contest game props for Game 6 is tonight at 9:05 p.m. (EST).
For injuries, keep in mind that Bucks’ small forward Thanasis Antetokounmpo, the older brother of Giannis, is listed as questionable to play. Before Game 5 began at the Phoenix Suns Arena, Thanasis was placed in the COVID-19 health and safety protocols. It is unknown at the moment if he will even be allowed to join his team members in the courtside seating area.
Having said this, the odds for both teams remain the same. Based on the available data, the Bucks are due for another loss at home. Though, Milwaukee is playing better basketball right now. The Suns have not made it this far since the 1992-93 season. There are fair arguments for either team. Since Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Atlanta Hawks, played on June 23rd, the Bucks have not lost at the Fiserv Forum. Here are the contest game props odds from MyBookie:
- Suns win by 1-2 points: +1100
- Suns win by 3-6 points: +650
- Suns win by 7-9 points: +1200
- Suns win by 10-13 points: +1200
- Suns win by 14-16 points: +2200
- Suns win by 17-20 points: +2200
- Suns win by 21 or more points: +1100
- Bucks win by 1-2 points: +1000
- Bucks win by 3-6 points: +500
- Bucks win by 7-9 points: +750
- Bucks win by 10-13 points: +650
- Bucks win by 14-16 points: +1100
- Bucks win by 17-20 points: +1100
- Bucks win by 21 or more points: +650
Finals MVP Player Odds
According to the MyBookie Finals MVP odds, the Suns’ Chris Paul has +650 odds of winning the award, followed by Devin Booker at +700, the Bucks’ Giannis Antetokounmpo at -400, Khris Middleton at +2000, Jrue Holiday at +8000, and Deandre Ayton at +15000. However, Paul’s value is dropping fast. With a total of 18 turnovers, he is leading all other players in this metric. None of these players have ever won the Finals MVP. If the Bucks prevail in Game 6, needless to say, Antetokounmpo and Middleton have the best odds of winning the award.
Per Basketball-Reference, the Greek Freak is averaging 32.2 points, 13 total rebounds, and 5.6 assists in this finals series. Thus far, he has scored a total of 584 points and retrieved 255 total rebounds in this season’s playoffs, leading all other players. On the flip side, Middleton is averaging 25.4 points, 6.6 total rebounds, and 5.4 assists. The last Bucks player to win the Finals MVP was Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, and he won the MVP after sweeping the Baltimore Bullets in the 1971 NBA Finals.
Game 6 – Suns vs. Bucks Betting Trends
- The Suns are 8-4 SU in their last 12 games played on the road.
- The Suns are 10-4 ATS in their past 14 games played on a Tuesday.
- The total has gone over in seven of the Suns’ previous nine games played against a Central division opponent.
- The Suns are 13-5 SU in their past 18 games played.
- The Suns are also 8-4 ATS in their last 12 games versus the Bucks.
- The Bucks are 6-2 ATS in their previous eight games played in July.
- The total has gone over in six of the Bucks’ past eight games against a Pacific division team.
- The Bucks are 9-4 ATS in their last 13 games games this season.
- The Bucks are also 17-1 SU in their past 18 games played at home.
- The total has gone over in five of the team’s last seven games.
More Free Bets
NBA Team Salaries
- NBA6 days ago
Philadelphia 76ers make shock Ben Simmons trade U-turn:
- Main Page1 week ago
LeBron James celebrates 8-year wedding anniversary with Savannah
- Main Page3 days ago
Karl-Anthony Towns spoils Jordyn Woods with costly gifts at party
- Main Page1 week ago
LeBron James and Russell Westbrook star in Nas music video