Nando De Colo Wanted to Remain with Raptors
During the recent off-season, French guard Nando De Colo opted to leave the NBA and return to Europe. His career in the United States — with the San Antonio Spurs and the Toronto Raptors — to his surprise, was short-lived.
“I wanted to stay with the Toronto Raptors,” De Colo told Basketball Insiders. “It wasn’t easy to leave the NBA, but I didn’t get enough opportunities and I felt I was losing my rhythm. I had to return to Europe.”
- Nikola Jokic Net Worth, Salary, & Income After Taxes In 2023
- NBA Reports: Kyrie Recruiting LeBron to Join Him in Dallas
- Experienced trainer Sam Cassell reportedly set to join Boston’s coaching staff under Joe Mazzulla
- Top College Basketball Players Earn an Average of a Half a Million Dollars From NIL Collectives in Transfer Portal Deals
- The Chicago Bulls are looking to re-sign Nikola Vucevic to a three-year deal before the offseason officially begins
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
Main Page 6 days ago
Highest-Paid NBA Mascots 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Rocky Earns $625K Salary
NBA 1 week ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes