NBA Western Conference Clinch & Elimination Scenarios Tonight
NBA Western Conference teams are focusing on playoff clinch and elimination scenarios tonight. The Denver Nuggets will secure the No. 1 seed with a win over the Houston Rockets or a Memphis Grizzlies loss.
The Phoenix Suns will clinch a playoff spot with a win or a Golden State Warriors loss. Likewise, the Sacramento Kings win their third Pacific Division title and eighth division championship in franchise history with a win or Phoenix loss.
According to some NBA betting sites, the Milwaukee Bucks are the top favorite to win the championship. Sportsbooks are giving the Celtics second-shortest odds, followed by the Suns and Nuggets.
April 4 clinch and elimination scenarios for the Western Conference ⬇️ pic.twitter.com/YweOOR6qjs
— NBA Communications (@NBAPR) April 4, 2023
Next, the Utah Jazz are eliminated from playoff contention with a loss, an Oklahoma City Thunder win, and a Minnesota Timberwolves win. Utah trails the 11th-seeded Dallas Mavericks by one game in the Western Conference standings. The Jazz play the Los Angeles Lakers tonight at 9 p.m. ET. They need a few things to go right to qualify for the Play-In Tournament.
Following the Lakers matchup, Utah is scheduled to play OKC at 9 p.m. ET on Thursday, Apr. 6. On Saturday, Apr. 8, the Jazz will then face off against Denver at 3:30 p.m. ET. For the regular-season finale, Utah will have a rematch against the Lakers this Sunday, Apr. 9 at 3:30 p.m. ET.
Western Conference Clinch, Elimination Scenarios Tonight, Play-In Tournament is Tuesday, April 11 through Friday, April 14
For the Nuggets-Rockets matchup, NBA sportsbooks show Denver as a nine-point favorite away. The tip-off time is 8 p.m. ET. The Nuggets are on a 10-game win streak versus Houston. Of course, the Rockets have not defeated Denver since Jan. 22, 2020, when Houston won 121-105 at Toyota Center with Russell Westbrook and James Harden.
Additionally, the Grizzlies are scheduled to play the Portland Trail Blazers at 8 p.m. ET. Oddsmakers list Memphis as an overwhelming 17.5-point favorite at home. Portland is 2-11 in its past 13 contests. However, the Blazers are 2-1 in their last three head-to-head meetings versus Memphis.
OKC currently sits 10th in the West.
GSW is currently in 6th.
With 3 games left, the Thunder can finish as high as 6th… will that climb start tonight?
Get ready for this massive matchup 📲 https://t.co/ghD7qIcFTO pic.twitter.com/YA5zJgCVJP
— NBA (@NBA) April 4, 2023
Furthermore, the Suns are a 19-point favorite at home over the San Antonio Spurs. This game will air live at 10 p.m. ET from Footprint Center. Phoenix is projected to win, San Antonio will cover, and the point total will go over 235.5. Not to mention, the Suns have won the last eight meetings. The Spurs have not defeated them since Apr. 17, 2021.
Equally important, NBA fans and analysts are excited for tonight’s Kings-Pelicans contest at 8 p.m. ET. New Orleans is a four-point favorite at home. While the Pelicans are 7-3 in their past 10 games, Sacramento is still projected to win, cover the spread, and the total is expected to go under 236.
NBA Betting Content You May Like
- Best NBA Betting Sites – Discover our List of The Best Sites to Bet on NBA Games.
- Best NBA Betting Apps – Top Betting Apps for NBA Ranked & Reviewed 2023.
- NBA Finals Betting – In-depth Guide for Betting on NBA Finals 2023.
- Best NBA Betting Strategies – Find the Best NBA Betting Strategy with our Expert Guide 2023.
- Free NBA Betting Picks – Discover Expert Picks for Guaranteed Wins.
- NBA Betting Spreads – Learn to Bet on Spreads & Claim up to $1,000 in Bonuses.
- NBA Draft Betting Guide – Best Odds, Picks and Betting Offers for 2023.
- Best NBA Futures Bets – In-depth Guide for Futures Betting.
- NBA Live Betting Guide – Discover the Best Live Betting Sites for 2023.
- NBA Playoffs 2023 Is Most Watched Postseason Since 2012
- Heat vs. Nuggets Odds, Picks, & Predictions Game 2 of 2023 NBA Finals
- How to Watch Heat vs. Nuggets Game 2 | Free NBA Playoffs Live Stream
- NBA Finals 2023 viewership down 3.76 million from Game 1 of Warriors-Celtics series opener
- Angel Reese Signs NIL Deal to Feature in Starry Commercial With Zion Williamson and KAT But You Can’t See Her
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 1 week ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
Main Page 5 days ago
Highest-Paid NBA Mascots 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Rocky Earns $625K Salary
NBA 6 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes