Nets Could Move Two Today
The Brooklyn Nets have been shopping the market pretty hard looking at deals for both forward DeMarre Carroll and his $14.8 million deal as well as guard Spencer Dinwiddie.
The prevailing thought around the Nets is they’d move both if it included a first-round pick. The problem in moving Carroll is he is owed $15.4 million next season. Taking on that kind of money and ponying up a pick seems less likely, despite how well Carroll has played this season.
For Dinwiddie, his deal is much easier to make work, and he is just 24-years old and maybe the front-runner for the Most Improved Player award.
Source: Steve Kyler, Basketball Insiders.
- Providence Basketball coach Ed Cooley puts up Rhode Island house for sale. Is Cooley headed to Georgetown?
- Adama Sanogo first college player since Blake Griffin to average 25 points, 10 rebounds in NCAA Tournament
- LA Lakers are expected to work out Tony Bradley and Tristan Thompson this week
- WATCH: Kansas State’s Markquis Nowell was dropping highlight assists all game, defeating Kentucky on their way to the Sweet 16
- Milwaukee’s Giannis Antetokounmpo is the fourth player in NBA history to have a 20+ point triple-double on 100% shooting from the field
College Basketball 1 week ago
Could Crimson Tide Justify Firing Alabama Basketball Coach Nate Oats With His Huge Buyout After Brandon Miller Gun Incident?
Main Page 3 days ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 4 days ago
Jay Bilas’ March Madness Bracket, Predictions, and Expert Picks
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Kansas Basketball Coach Bill Self Contract, Salary, Buyout, and Net Worth