The Brooklyn Nets will sign guard Archie Goodwin to a second 10-day contract, a league source told Basketball Insiders.
Goodwin has played in three games for the Nets and made the most of his opportunity. He’s averaged 8.7 points, 3.3 rebounds and 2.7 assists in 13.3 minutes per game. Goodwin has shot the ball well from the field during that span. He’s shooting 59 percent from the field and 40 percent from beyond the arc.
The 22-year-old guard was the No. 29 overall pick in the 2013 draft out of Kentucky.
- Stephen Curry has recorded the most 30+ point, 10+ assist games in Warriors history
- Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
- Lakers interested in trading for Bulls guard Zach LaVine?
- Pelicans’ Dyson Daniels (right ankle sprain) remains out against Wizards
- Utah Jazz consider Markkanen, Kessler and Agbaji as their only “untouchables” for trade
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 4 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic