To the Jazz’s credit, they didn’t overdo the hyperbole at Quin Snyder’s introductory press conference on Saturday.
Still, Snyder didn’t overdo the sales pitch. He knows the Jazz have a long way to go. A noted preparation fanatic, he spoke of both improving the offense and changing the league’s worst defense through trust and attention to details.
“I’m a little nervous, to be honest with you, and I think that’s OK,” he said. “It’s OK because it’s that important to me.”
- Trail Blazers G Anfernee Simons wants to be an All-Star in 2023
- Kyrie Irving: “I gave up $100-something million deciding to be unvaccinated”
- Bucks re-sign Jordan Nwora to two-year, $6.2 million deal
- Tyler Herro claims to be one of NBA’s best offensive players
- Lakers’ Russell Westbrook: “I’m not even close to being done”
Main Page1 week ago
Bucks sign guard Iverson Molinar to one-year, $1.02 million deal
NBA5 days ago
Jayson Tatum recalls smashing Michael Jordan’s wine glass at dinner
Indiana2 weeks ago
Indiana online sports betting handle reaches US$238m for August
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA League Pass for Australians now 48% cheaper in 2022