Nuggets’ Foye Wants Friendly Battle for SG Position
While he’s (Randy Foye) competing against (Gary) Harris for the starting shooting guard spot, staying healthy enough to contribute is his top priority.
Foye would also like to keep the position battle a friendly one. Last year’s competition against Arron Afflalo was a grind on everyone, he said.
“That wasn’t good for the team,” Foye said. “I just look at it as it’s Gary pushing me and I’m pushing him. There’s no ‘I’m trying to outdo Gary.’
“That’s my brother. That’s my younger brother.”
- Former San Diego State Hoops Star Keshad Johnson Transfers to Arizona
- Bronny Tax: USC Basketball Raises Ticket Prices Ahead of James’ Arrival
- Watch: Scottie Pippen Call Michael Jordan A ‘Horrible Basketball Player’
- Kentucky Wildcats Among Top Options for Rutgers Grad Transfer Cam Spencer
- Celtics vs. Heat Odds, Picks, & Predictions Game 6 2023 Eastern Conference Finals
Main Page 4 days ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 3 days ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 1 week ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’
College Basketball 1 week ago
Caleb Love Transfer Saga: Indiana Hoosiers Back in Pole Position After Michigan Exit