Plenty of teams break out throwback jerseys from time to time, but the one that the Nuggets chose to wear for a home game on March 17 bears some significance that goes beyond just fashion.
In the playoffs that year, Denver became the first eight seed to knock off a one seed. The Seattle Supersonics club won 63 games during the regular season and featured Gary Payton and Shawn Kemp, but fell to the Nuggets in five games.
- NBA Denies Knicks’ Protest of 105-103 Loss to Rockets on Feb. 12
- Hornets held to season-low 26 points in first half against Bucks
- Kings vs. Nuggets Odds, Picks, & Predictions (Feb. 28)
- Arizona State Basketball Coach Bobby Hurley Contract, Salary, Buyout & Net Worth
- Trail Blazers’ Deandre Ayton suffers hand sprain vs. Heat
Main Page 1 week ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 1 week ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 1 week ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating
NBA 6 days ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’