The New Orleans Pelicans have not discussed hiring former Detroit Pistons player and executive Joe Dumars, a team spokesman said Wednesday.
WDSU reported Wednesday the Pelicans appeared to be looking to hire Dumars to run the team’s basketball operations.
Current general manager Dell Demps’ contract expires this summer and the team has an option for next season, which it has yet to exercise.
”With so many questions surrounding the end of the successful Pelicans season and now Joe Dumars in particular, no job offer or position has been discussed with Joe regarding the Pelicans,” Pelicans spokesman Greg Bensel said in a statement released by the team. ”He is very close to our organization and our ownership and he has our utmost respect.”
- Nets forward T.J. Warren upgraded to probable vs. Raptors
- Nets Have Reportedly Talked With Hawks About Potential Trade For John Collins
- Proposed Trade Sends Two Chicago All-Stars To Lakers In Exchange For Russel Westbrook
- Will the Celtics re-sign Grant Williams after 2022-23 season?
- Jayson Tatum trails only Larry Bird for most 45-point games in Celtics history
NBA 1 week ago
NBA Betting Odds And Picks Tonight: NBA Best Bets For Monday 11/21
Main Page 1 week ago
WATCH: Giannis Antetokounmpo shoves ladder after loss to 76ers
NBA 1 week ago
Derrick Rose Could Be Traded To ‘Surprise’ Team Emerging With Interest
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA Player Prop Picks Tonight: Jalen Brunson Over 6.5 Assists Leads Our Best Bets