Perry Jones III is joining the Iowa Wolves in the G-League, a league source told Basketball Insiders.
Jones was the 28th pick of the 2012 draft by the Oklahoma City Thunder. The 26-year-old forward last appeared in an NBA game on April 10, 2015, for the Thunder.
Most recently, Jones appeared in 24 games for Iowa last season and averaged 6.9 points in 21.8 minutes per game. Jones also played in Summer League for the New Orleans Pelicans.
The former Baylor standout was a McDonald’s All-American in 2010.
For more information on Minnesota’s salary cap situation, click here.
Perry Jones III is joining the Iowa Wolves of G-League, a league source told @BBallInsiders. The 26-year-old was the 28th pick of the 2012 NBA draft.
— Michael Scotto (@MikeAScotto) November 12, 2017
- Stephen Curry has recorded the most 30+ point, 10+ assist games in Warriors history
- Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
- Lakers interested in trading for Bulls guard Zach LaVine?
- Pelicans’ Dyson Daniels (right ankle sprain) remains out against Wizards
- Utah Jazz consider Markkanen, Kessler and Agbaji as their only “untouchables” for trade
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 4 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again