The following is a medical update on Utah Jazz guard Danté Exum:
Exum was examined Friday by the Utah Jazz medical staff and underwent magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) testing. The MRI revealed a partially torn patellar tendon in his right knee. Exum is out indefinitely and will continue to seek opinions on how to best treat the injury. Further updates will be provided when appropriate.
Exum has appeared in 42 games (one start) in his fourth NBA season, owning averages of 6.9 points, 2.6 assists and 1.6 rebounds in 15.8 minutes per contest.
Source: Utah Jazz
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%