The Memphis Grizzlies today announced that the team has signed forward/center Jontay Porter. Per team policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Porter (6-10, 236) appeared in all 33 games (seven starts) during the 2017-18 season as a freshman at the University of Missouri and averaged 9.9 points, 6.8 rebounds, 2.2 assists and 1.67 blocks in 24.5 minutes. The younger brother of college teammate and current Nuggets forward Michael Porter Jr., Porter shot 43.7 percent from the field, 36.4 percent from three-point range and 75.0 percent from the free throw line.
Porter was sidelined during his 2018-19 sophomore campaign after suffering a season-ending knee injury during a preseason scrimmage. The 20-year-old Columbia, Missouri native went undrafted in the 2019 NBA Draft.
Source: Memphis Grizzlies
- New York Knicks Are Rumored To Be Ready To Trade Three First-Round Picks For O.G. Anunoby
- With LeBron Just 89 Points Away From The All-Time Record, The Lakers Vs Pelicans Game Moved To ESPN2 On Saturday
- Simplebet suggests micro-betting is the future
- National Council on Problem Gambling claims bulk of US iGaming regulations fall drastically short of minimum standards
- Suns sign Saben Lee to two-way contract, waive Duane Washington Jr.
NBA 3 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 3 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Main Page 1 week ago
DeMar DeRozan Set To Reach A Career Milestone Tonight In Hawks Vs Bulls