Atlanta Hawks guard Dennis Schroder has indicated playing for the Indiana Pacers or Milwaukee Bucks would be a good fit for him.
Schroder said those teams are “going in the right direction.”
Schroder said he plans on meeting with Hawks owner Tony Ressler and general manager Travis Schlenk along with his agent to get a better understanding on where the team is headed.
Atlanta ended last season with a 24-58 record, last in the Eastern Conference.
Schroder said he wants to stay in Atlanta if things are going in the right direction. He has spent his entire five-year career with the Hawks.
- Mavericks’ Maxi Kleber (hamstring), Christian Wood (thumb) out vs. Suns
- Creators of “Pokemon Go” and the NBA just launched new augmented reality basketball game
- Injury Update: Pelicans’ Zion Williamson will be re-evaluated again in two weeks
- Cavaliers’ Donovan Mitchell (left groin strain) questionable against Rockets
- Clippers Eyeing Help At PG, Kyle Lowry And Fred VanVleet Have Peaked Their Interest
Legal 1 week ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 18 hours ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Top 10 NBA MVP Candidates
NBA 2 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again