Restricted free-agent center Ivica Zubac has agreed to a four-year, $28 million deal to stay with the LA Clippers, Excel Sports agents Jeff Schwartz and Mike Lindeman told ESPN.
Zubac returns to a transformed Clippers roster that will include the arrival of All-NBA stars Kawhi Leonard and Paul George.
The 22-year-old Zubac showed significant growth with the Clippers following a trade deadline deal that jettisoned him from the Los Angeles Lakers. Zubac was used as an incentive to unload Michael Beasley’s contract to the Clippers at the deadline. The deal became a boon for the Clippers, who immediately plugged Zubac into the starting lineup on a Western Conference playoff team.
Source: Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN
- Minnesota Timberwolves Head Coach Chris Finch Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Lakers More Interested in DeMar DeRozan than Zach LaVine
- Jrue Holiday Averaging Career-High in Rebounds Per Game
- Four Things With Frank: Alperen Şengün’s Scoring Leap, An Intriguing Cavs Lineup And More
- Pistons’ Bojan Bogdanovic (calf) could make season debut Saturday vs. Cavaliers
NBA 1 week ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 4 days ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 1 week ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
NBA 2 weeks ago
Jonathan Isaac becomes first athlete to launch signature shoes with Bible verses inscribed on them