The Sacramento Kings have signed Eric Moreland – a defensive revelation in NBA summer league – to a three-year contract, multiple league sources told RealGM.
Moreland provided an active, shot-blocking force for the Kings’ summer league team this month in Las Vegas, and the 6-foot-10 forward averaged 3.5 points, 8.8 rebounds and 2.7 blocks in 19.2 minutes per game. After summer league play, DeMarcus Cousins expressed a desire for Sacramento to sign Moreland.
- Ex-NBA Star Spencer Haywood Missed Out On $2 Billion With Nike
- Magic Johnson shuts down Steph Curry’s claim of being the NBA’s best-ever point guard
- ‘Tough break, right?’: Pelicans coach Willie Green on injured Trey Murphy missing start of the season
- Wolves set to replay partnership between Rudy Gobert and Karl-Anthony Towns after last season’s false start
- Anthony Davis has reportedly been ‘training more this offseason than I’ve seen with him as a Laker’
Main Page 1 week ago
Clippers sign guard Xavier Moon to an Exhibit 10 contract
NBA 1 week ago
Damian Lillard says he would rather ‘lose every year’ than wear the Golden State jersey
Main Page 6 days ago
Timberwolves’ Anthony Edwards receives wall mural in hometown of Atlanta
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Luka Doncic celebrates launch of new Luka 2 ‘Lake Bled’ Jordan Brand shoes during 3-on-3 tournament on floating court in Slovenia