In his first public comments since the conclusion of the Thunder’s season, Sam Presti on Thursday ended all speculation surrounding Scott Brooks.
The general manager said the coach is coming back.
“Scotty, I think, did an excellent job,” Presti said at his annual season-ending news conference.
“Scott, like every single person in this organization, and I think he said this himself, is going to take a look at the ways that he can move the needle and grow incrementally,” Presti said.
“And in order to do that, you have to look at yourself critically every year and that starts with me. That starts with everyone in the program, and I think Scott will do the same and come back a little bit better.”
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page2 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Draft 2022: Date, Time, Location and How to Watch
Main Page1 week ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines1 week ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft