Oklahoma City Thunder guard Anthony Morrow will miss the start of the regular season because of a left MCL sprain suffered at practice Thursday, the team announced.
Morrow is set to be evaluated in a week but the typical recovery time is four to six weeks, the Thunder said Friday.
- John Wall joins Clippers, Celtics’ championship odds decrease by 17%
- Russell Westbrook picks up $47 million option, championship odds increase 10%
- Paolo Banchero increases NBA Rookie of the Year Odds by 25%
- Mitch Kupchak on Miles Bridges: “We’re going to bring him back.”
- NBA 2K23 Cover Athlete Odds – Stephen Curry is the Top Favorite