The New Orleans Pelicans announced today that guard Tony Allen has been diagnosed with a non-displaced left proximal fibula fracture and is expected to miss 3-4 weeks.
Allen, 6-4, 213, has appeared in 22 games for New Orleans this season, averaging 4.7 points and 2.1 rebounds in 12.4 minutes per game.
In his 14th season, Allen has appeared in 820 career regular season games, holding averages of 8.1 points and 3.5 rebounds in 22.0 minutes per game with Boston, Memphis and New Orleans.
Source: New Orleans Pelicans
NBA Team Salaries
- NBA Betting Picks: New York Knicks vs Brooklyn Nets preview, picks and prediction
- NBA Betting Picks: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Sacramento Kings Preview
- NBA Betting Picks: Memphis Grizzlies vs Toronto Raptors preview, prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: New Orleans Pelicans vs. Los Angeles Clippers preview, prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: Oklahoma City Thunder vs Houston Rockets preview, prediction and picks