Utah Jazz Announce Signing of Forward E.J. Singler
The Utah Jazz announced today that the team has signed free agent forward E.J. Singler. Per team policy, financial terms were not released.
Singler played four years at Oregon (2009-13), averaging 11.7 points, 4.9 rebounds and 2.8 assists in 31.0 minutes during his senior season. His older brother, Kyle, currently plays for the Oklahoma City Thunder.
- Experienced trainer Sam Cassell reportedly set to join Boston’s coaching staff under Joe Mazzulla
- Top College Basketball Players Earn an Average of a Half a Million Dollars From NIL Collectives in Transfer Portal Deals
- The Chicago Bulls are looking to re-sign Nikola Vucevic to a three-year deal before the offseason officially begins
- NBA Championship Trophy Costs $14,000 From Tiffany & Co.
- Renowned NBA coach Rick Adelman awarded the 2023 Chuck Daly Lifetime Achievement Award
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
Main Page 6 days ago
Highest-Paid NBA Mascots 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Rocky Earns $625K Salary
NBA 7 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes