Cory Jefferson – Baylor, Sr. Power Forward
Ht.: 6’9, wt.: 210 lbs.
Strengths: Long and athletic with great defensive potential. Moves well laterally for his position. Good rebounder. Finisher around the rim.
Weaknesses: Still somewhat raw offensively. Needs to get stronger. Didn’t improve as hoped as a senior.
- For the first time this season Joel Embiid jumps to No.2 in the MVP Ladder behind Nikola Jokić
- Utah’s Jarred Vanderbilt Reportedly Has Interest From The Indiana Pacers
- Timberwolves’ Rudy Gobert (groin), Taurean Prince (ankle) questionable vs. Kings
- MGM Resorts International partner with NFLPA to promote casinos
- Grizzlies coach Taylor Jenkins calls scorekeeper allegations ‘foolish’
NBA 6 hours ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 7 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
NBA 2 weeks ago
Paris gets ready to host an NBA game for the 12th time as Pistons vs Bulls clash
Legal 2 weeks ago
Mississippi tries yet again to legalize online sports betting