Spurs forward LaMarcus Aldridge has heard the reports that he’s unhappy playing second fiddle to Kawhi Leonard and the speculation that he might not finish the season in San Antonio.
He isn’t buying into it.
“I talk to [coach Gregg Popovich] daily and he’s always telling me that I’m doing great,” Aldridge said Thursday on the Jim Rome Show. “[I’m] trying to be a more of a leader. He’s put me in positions where I can be more of a leader. As long as the guys here aren’t saying bad things to me. All my teammates have said nothing but great things to me.”
- Boston’s Marcus Smart Not Going To Rush Back From Injury Before The All-Star Break
- Lakers superstar LeBron James (left ankle) available vs. Knicks
- Warriors Fans Are Questioning Why Steve Kerr Is Not Playing Jonathan Kuminga More
- Nets fans boo jumbotron when Ben Simmons announces himself
- Trade Rumor: Now Jazz, Pacers, and Raptors also seem to be following Jalen McDaniels’ footsteps
NBA 1 day ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
NBA 2 weeks ago
Paris gets ready to host an NBA game for the 12th time as Pistons vs Bulls clash
Legal 2 weeks ago
Mississippi tries yet again to legalize online sports betting