New Orleans Pelicans star Anthony Davis had a simple explanation for his 48-point, 17-rebound performance against the New York Knicks on Sunday. “I just tried to get us going on both ends of the floor. I was able just to continue to make shots,” Davis said. That’s quite an understatement.
Davis set a season-high for points on Sunday and compiled a stat line rarely seen in the NBA. In the process, he helped the New Orleans Pelicans rebound from a 19-point third-quarter deficit to beat the Knicks in overtime.
Source: Ian Begley of ESPN
- Grizzlies’ Ja Morant drinks tequila shots with couple at Icebox jewelry store
- Bulls rookie Justin Lewis suffers ACL injury, could miss 2022-23 season
- Pistons’ Kelly Olynyk marries longtime girlfriend Jackie McNulty
- Heat guard Victor Oladipo: “I’m one of the best players in the world”
- Chris Paul on high school dating life: “My girlfriend was my basketball”
Main Page2 weeks ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page4 days ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
Main Page1 week ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page7 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade