Four players scored in double figures as Bradley snapped a two-game losing streak with a 68-60 nonconference victory over Illinois-Chicago on Sunday night at Bradley’s Carver Arena.
Guard Tramique Sutherland scored a career-high 19 points to lead the Braves (5-8), while guard Ka’Darryl Bell had 16, forward Auston Barnes scored 12 and forward Josh Cunningham added 11 points and 11 rebounds.
Forward Jake Wiegand scored a game-high 21 points for the Flames (3-11), who have now dropped four straight. Guard Paris Burns had 12 points while guards Marc Brown and Lance Whitaker each added 11.
Sutherland had nine points as Bradley opened a 27-25 halftime lead in a half that saw six ties and seven lead changes. The Braves never trailed in the second half and built an advantage of as many as 12 points.
The game was the 300th as a college coach for the Bradley’s Geno Ford. He is 160-140 since a 2008 career debut at Kent State.
The Flames close nonconference play at home on Tuesday against Judson while the Braves open Missouri Valley play on Wednesday at Loyola-Chicago.
NBA Team Salaries
- Betting Picks: Boston Celtics vs Portland Trail Blazers preview prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Dallas Mavericks Preview
- NBA Betting Picks: Miami Heat vs Milwaukee Bucks picks, preview and prediction
- Dame, It’s Time: Portland Must Part Ways With Lillard
- NBA Betting Picks: Chicago Bulls vs Brooklyn Nets preview, picks and prediction
Main Page2 weeks ago
LeBron James receives one-game suspension for elbowing Isaiah Stewart
College Headlines2 weeks ago
Gonzaga vs UCLA: Picks, Preview and Predictions
Main Page1 week ago
Bovada Specials – LeBron James and Isaiah Stewart foul odds
Headlines2 weeks ago
Sacramento Kings Fire Luke Walton