The Milwaukee Bucks have re-signed forward Jordan Nwora to a two-year, $6.2 million deal, according to multiple sources. Nwora was selected 45th overall by the team out of Louisville in the 2020 NBA Draft.
During his rookie 2020-21 season, in 30 appearances with the Bucks, the wing averaged 5.7 points and 2 rebounds per game. Plus, he averaged 45.9% shooting from the floor and 45.2% from beyond the arc.
Numerous NBA betting sites are showing top-3 championship odds for Milwaukee. Can the Bucks win their second title with Giannis Antetokounmpo in 2023? Feel free to check out which sportsbooks are offering the highest odds.
On May 16, 2021, in the Bucks’ 118-112 loss to the Chicago Bulls, the forward scored a career-high 34 points off the bench in 36 minutes played. He sank four 3-pointers.
In five playoff games of Milwaukee’s 2021 championship run, Nwora averaged 3 points and 1.8 rebounds per game.
While with the Salt Lake City Stars of the NBA G League for one game, the wing ended his outing with 26 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assist, and 1 steal in 23.7 minutes.
Last season, Nwora posted career-high numbers. In 62 games and 13 starts, the forward averaged 7.9 points, 3.6 rebounds, and 1 assist per contest. Not to mention, he shot 40.3% from the field and 34.8% from 3-point range.
On December 18, 2021, in the Bucks’ 119-90 loss against the Cleveland Cavaliers, the second-year forward scored season-high 28 points in 44 minutes of action.
Bucks forward Jordan Nwora re-signs with team on a two-year, $6.2 million contract
Additionally, the Louisville product put up 28 points in the Bucks’ 153-119 blowout loss to the Los Angeles Clippers — played on April 1, 2022. He finished 10-of-16 (62.5%) shooting from the floor and 3-of-5 (60%) from downtown.
In two games played with the Wisconsin Herd, the team’s G League affiliate, Nwora averaged 26 points, 9.5 rebounds, 3.5 assists, and 1 block per contest.
As for his NCAA career, in 93 appearances and three seasons spent with Louisville, the forward averaged 13.9 points, 6 rebounds, and 1 assist per game. From 2017 through 2020, Nwora made 44.5% of his baskets from the floor.
Of course, during his senior 2019-20 season, the New York native averaged career highs of 18 points and 7.7 rebounds per game. In addition to averaging 1.3 assists per contest, he shot 46.9% from long range.
On January 29, 2020, in Louisville’s 86-69 win over Boston College, the forward scored a career-high 37 points.
He was then selected to the All-ACC First Team and All-American Third Team.
Based on Nwora’s career statistics in the NBA, he will likely post career-best numbers with the Bucks in the 2022-23 season. So far, the forward has improved with each passing season.
Content You May Like
- Best NBA Betting Sites – Discover our list of the best sites to bet on NBA games.
- NBA Futures Betting – Find NBA futures odds, strategies and betting sites.
- Free Expert NBA Picks – Our NBA experts are sharing their daily betting picks and predictions.
- Best NBA Futures Bets – In-depth guide about NBA futures bets.
- NBA Betting Strategies – Learn the best strategies to bet on NBA.
- NBA Live Betting – Top rated NBA live betting sites and offers.
- Best Online Sportsbooks – We tested and reviewed the best US betting sites.
- Best Offshore Betting Sites – List of offshore betting sites with the best offers.
- Best Online Gambling Sites – We reviewed the best gambling sites to gamble online.
- NBA Draft Betting – Everything you need to know about NBA draft betting.
- NBA Teams – Read more about the NBA teams, their stats, rosters and salaries .
- Lakers started season 2-10, now 9-12 after back-to-back wins
- Mavericks guard Spencer Dinwiddie praises Dwight Powell
- LeBron James passes Magic Johnson in assists for sixth all time
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander upgraded to questionable against Timberwolves
- Kawhi Leonard and Paul George Nearing Return For The Clippers Soon
NBA 2 weeks ago
Ja Morant Drug Tested By NBA For Returning So Quick From Injury
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA Betting Odds And Picks Tonight: NBA Best Bets For Monday 11/21
NBA 2 weeks ago
Derrick Rose Could Be Traded To ‘Surprise’ Team Emerging With Interest
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nuggets center Nikola Jokic doubtful against Detroit