Memphis guard Nick Calathes will be suspended 20 games for violation of NBA’s Anti-Drug policy, source tells Yahoo. Suspension starts now.
Calathes tested positive for Tamoxifen, which he was part of an over-the-counter athletic supplement he had used, source tells Yahoo.
The NBA’s lab results showed no traces of testosterone or PED in supplement, source says. “There was no intent here,” league source tells Y!
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page2 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Draft 2022: Date, Time, Location and How to Watch
Main Page1 week ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines1 week ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft