Chris Bosh is heading back to the NBA, this time as an analyst. Turner Sports announced Thursday that Bosh will be part of its “Players Only” team of analysts for five consecutive Mondays, starting Feb. 27. Bosh will work from Turner’s studios in Atlanta, working alongside Chris Webber, Isiah Thomas and Baron Davis.
Bosh has not played an NBA game since Feb. 9, 2016. He remains under contract with the Miami Heat, though has not played this season while dealing with issues related to blood clots.
Source: The Associated Press on ESPN
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%