Dwane Casey has had 50 players since taking over as Toronto’s coach in 2011-12. Only one has been along for the whole ride, and that one helped get Casey a milestone win on Sunday. Backed by 15 points from DeMar DeRozan, Casey got his franchise-record 157th win as coach of the Raptors with a 106-87 victory over the Milwaukee Bucks.
After the game, Casey paid special tribute to DeRozan, who has been with Casey since he inherited a last-place Atlantic Division team. Casey has improved the club’s record in each of the four seasons since, and Toronto has won back-to-back division titles the past two years.
Source: The Associated Press
- Stephen Curry has recorded the most 30+ point, 10+ assist games in Warriors history
- Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
- Lakers interested in trading for Bulls guard Zach LaVine?
- Pelicans’ Dyson Daniels (right ankle sprain) remains out against Wizards
- Utah Jazz consider Markkanen, Kessler and Agbaji as their only “untouchables” for trade
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 3 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again