Do you think you can beat site editor Yannis Koutroupis in fantasy basketball? Well, here is your chance to prove it in a one-day league with big cash prizes. Wednesday night on Draft Kings everyone who beats Yannis will get their entry fee ($2) returned, while also competing for the $45,000 prize pool and a $5,000 first prize! Here’s a look at Yannis’ team:
Yannis’ comments on his draft:
*I know that he’s primarily a scorer, but this Lakers team is in desperate need of scoring and have plenty of touches to give to Nick Young, who I think is a must-play at $3,500.
*Even though Lebron James wants to play less, this team simply isn’t at a point where they can afford to play him less minutes right now. And, I don’t think that he would even want to play less tonight against the team that beat him in the NBA Finals last year in such convincing fashion. This one is going to be a little personal for LeBron, and I’m expecting one of his patented, stat-stuffing performances.
*At $3,900, Iman Shumpert jumps off of the page as a great value selection. He’s coming off of a great game against at stout Bucks’ defense, and I’m banking on him being able to really tear apart a Timberwolves’ defense that is nowhere near as formidable.
There are 11 games on tap in the NBA tonight, giving you plenty to choose from. Here’s how much the top players in the league will cost you tonight:
Ready to play? Here’s how:
1. Sign on to an existing account or create a new one on Draft Kings. <— CLICK HERE TO PLAY
2. Draft a starting PG, SG, SF, PF, C, backup F, backup G and utility player of any position while staying under the $50,000 salary cap by 7 pm EST
3. Finish in the top 5,075 and/or beat Yannis and win cash tonight!
- London Johnson signs two-year contract with G League Ignite
- 76ers guard James Harden on his explosiveness: “It’s getting there”
- Lakers have ‘seriously considered’ trading Russell Westbrook
- Adelaide 36ers become first NBL team to defeat an NBA team
- Ben Simmons to make Brooklyn Nets debut vs 76ers on Monday
NBA2 weeks ago
Jayson Tatum recalls smashing Michael Jordan’s wine glass at dinner
NBA2 weeks ago
Timberwolves star Anthony Edwards hit with $40,000 fine for homophobic remarks
Main Page2 weeks ago
Boston Celtics court design for 2022-23 revealed
Headlines2 weeks ago
Lonzo Ball to undergo arthroscopic knee surgery