Tonight on Draft Kings, $100,000 is being given away in a league with a $3 buy-in! First prize wins $10,000 and the top 7,850 finishers will win at least double their entry fee.
Your entry fee is free with your first deposit and first-time depositors will also have their money matched 100 percent up to $600! Basketball Insiders readers have won nearly $40,000 playing Draft Kings this season alone!
Here is a sample Draft Kings team from last week:
If you know hoops, you may be able to turn your basketball knowledge into $10,000 cash by following these steps:
2. Create your eight-man roster consisting of a starting PG, SG, SF, PF, C, backup G, backup F and a utility player of any position while staying under the $50,000 hard cap. You must submit your roster before the start of the first game.
3. Finish in the top 7,850 and win!
- Nets’ Cam Thomas (ankle) available vs. Hornets after missing last 9 games
- Creighton Basketball to Retire Doug McDermott’s No. 3 Jersey on Dec. 20 vs. Villanova
- New Orleans Pelicans Head Coach Willie Green Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- Utah Jazz Head Coach Will Hardy Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
- NBA insider believes Klay Thompson’s contract situation is directly affecting his performances
NBA 7 days ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 3 days ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 1 week ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
NBA 2 weeks ago
Jonathan Isaac becomes first athlete to launch signature shoes with Bible verses inscribed on them