This Tuesday on Draft Kings, $40,000 is being given away in a league with a $3 buy-in! First prize wins $3,000 and the top 3,236 finishers will win at least double their entry fee.
Your entry fee is free with your first deposit and first-time depositors will also have their money matched 100 percent up to $600! Basketball Insiders readers have won nearly $40,000 playing Draft Kings this season alone!
Here is a sample Draft Kings team from last round:
If you know hoops, you may be able to turn your basketball knowledge into $3,000 cash by following these steps:
2. Create your eight-man roster consisting of a starting PG, SG, SF, PF, C, backup G, backup F and a utility player of any position while staying under the $50,000 hard cap. You must submit your roster before the start of the game on Tuesday (9:00 p.m. ET).
3. Finish in the top 3,236 and win!
- Oklahoma City Council sets Dec. 15 vote on new $900M arena to keep Thunder through 2050
- Raptors Emerge as Front-Runners for Damian Lillard
- Pacers GM Chad Buchanan on Buddy Hield: ‘Our intention is to have him on our team this year’
- Nets sign undrafted guard Scottie Lindsey
- Coach Mark Daigneault is excited because Thunder’s young core is ‘developing very quickly’
Main Page 1 week ago
LeBron James Was Investigated By DEA For PEDs, Never Did Anything Wrong In 2013 Biogenesis Probe
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Former NBA Player Brandon Hunter Dies At Age 42
Main Page 6 days ago
Clippers sign guard Xavier Moon to an Exhibit 10 contract
NBA 7 days ago
Damian Lillard says he would rather ‘lose every year’ than wear the Golden State jersey