The Florida State Seminoles will look to bounce back after a terrible loss against Virginia Tech on Saturday, as they go head-to-head against the Clemson Tigers. This will be a very important matchup in the ACC, as it might dictate if either team can sneak into the NCAA tournament. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting picks and betting trends, then give our Florida State vs Clemson Prediction for the game today.
Content You May Like
- Best NBA Betting Sites – Discover our list of the best sites to bet on NBA games.
- Best NBA Futures Bets – In-depth guide about NBA futures bets.
- Best Offshore Betting Sites – List of offshore betting sites with the best offers.
- Best Online Gambling Sites – We reviewed the best gambling sites to gamble online.
- MyBookie Promo Codes – List ot MyBookie promo codes to MyBookie bonuses.
- Bovada Promo Codes – List of Bovada promo codes to claim Bovada bonuses.
RELATED: March Madness Bets Explained
Florida State vs Clemson Game Info
Florida State Seminoles (13-7, 6-4 ACC) vs Clemson Tigers (11-9, 3-6 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, February 2, 2022
Time: 7 PM ET
Venue: Littlejohn Coliseum
Florida State vs Clemson College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
All Florida State vs Clemson college basketball betting odds can be found at BetOnline.
Moneyline: FSU: (+121) | CLEM: (-141)
Point Spread: FSU: +2.5 (-108) | CLEM: -2.5 (-112)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Florida State vs Clemson College Basketball Betting Preview
Florida State comes into this matchup with losing to Virginia Tech last time out on Saturday by double digits. They have dropped two straight games, with the other one losing to Georgia Tech at the Thrillerdome. They are a very inconsistent team that can beat anyone on any day and can also lose to anyone on any day. There is not really any one single player that leads them or is their best player, they depend on everyone to produce. They finished January with a 7-3 record, with sweeping Miami and winning against Duke. They can win this game but will have to have more production from their defense.
Clemson, on the other hand, comes into this game Wednesday coming off a 2-point loss at Cameron against 9th ranked Duke. They had a terrible January, finishing 2-5 and looking to give their selves a shot come March. The trio of PJ Hall, Hunter Tyson, and David Collins have stepped up big for Brad Brownell, with losing Amir Simms this season. They were once considered a bubble team before losing to Notre Dame by 16 January 12th, but the loss to Boston College and Syracuse put a nail in the coffin for that conversation. This would be a huge win for the Tigers if they can pull this off and a win both teams need and want to have. We will see what these two have in store tonight at 7 pm ET on ACC network.
Florida State vs Clemson College Basketball Betting Trends
- Florida State is 5-10 against the spread (ATS) in their last 15 games.
- Florida State is 6-2 straight up (SU) in their last 8 games.
- Florida State is 8-3 SU against Clemson.
- Total has gone under in 4 of the last 5 of Florida State’s road games.
- Clemson is 3-4 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone under in 4 of the last 7 games Clemson has played.
- Clemson is 4-2 ATS in their last 6 home games
Florida State vs Clemson Prediction | College Basketball Betting Picks
Florida State is currently on a 2 games skid, but Clemson hasn’t been good either. These are two teams that are desperate for a win, hoping to revive their NCAA tournament at-large bid case. That being said, Clemson plays at a slower pace than most ACC teams, so, I believe it may throw off the Seminoles. Also, the Amir Simms departure will be in full effect tonight. I can see either team winning, but in this one I’m going to have to go with Florida State on the road to get the job done, it’s a business trip.
Our college basketball betting Florida State vs Clemson prediction tonight will be Florida State +2.5 at BetOnline.
For what it’s worth, ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Clemson a 71.6% chance to win.
All college basketball betting lines were retrieved from BetOnline. Click below to claim a free bet, if you’re a new customer.
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page5 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines2 weeks ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft
Main Page1 week ago
Kyrie Irving Next Team Odds – Lakers are the Top Favorite