Memphis Grizzlies guard/forward Vince Carter is expected to be out at least a week with an injured tendon in his left foot.
An MRI on the foot revealed the injury, which will be re-evaluated in a week, the Grizzlies announced Friday.
The 38-year-old Carter left the Grizzlies’ 99-69 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Thursday night in the second quarter and did not return to the game.
Carter is averaging 6.0 points, 1.9 rebounds and 1.3 assists in 44 games this season off the bench. He had scored in double figures in two of his three previous games before the injury.
- Raptors Emerge as Front-Runners for Damian Lillard
- Pacers GM Chad Buchanan on Buddy Hield: ‘Our intention is to have him on our team this year’
- Nets sign undrafted guard Scottie Lindsey
- Coach Mark Daigneault is excited because Thunder’s young core is ‘developing very quickly’
- Bronny James Misses First USC Practice, Coach Andy Enfield Says ‘He’s Doing Very Well’
Main Page 1 week ago
LeBron James Was Investigated By DEA For PEDs, Never Did Anything Wrong In 2013 Biogenesis Probe
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Former NBA Player Brandon Hunter Dies At Age 42
Main Page 6 days ago
Clippers sign guard Xavier Moon to an Exhibit 10 contract
NBA 6 days ago
Damian Lillard says he would rather ‘lose every year’ than wear the Golden State jersey