Los Angeles Lakers center Pau Gasol is not on the team’s two-game road trip because of symptoms related to his bout of vertigo over the weekend.
Gasol visited ear, nose and throat specialist Dr. John Rehm and it was determined to keep Gasol back in Los Angeles for rest and recovery.
Gasol is officially being listed as day to day, although he has not been cleared for basketball activities after leaving Sunday’s 103-94 win over the Orlando Magic because of dizziness and nausea and spending the night in the hospital after receiving three liters of fluids through an IV, according to ESPN.com.
Chris Kaman, who started at center and put up 13 points and nine rebounds in the Lakers’ 127-96 rout of the New York Knicks on Tuesday, is expected to continue to fill in for Gasol. The Lakers play the Milwaukee Bucks on Thursday night and the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday night.
- Coach Frank Vogel calls Devin Booker the Suns’ leader after his ‘cold-blooded shot’ vs. Knicks
- LeBron James suffers 44-point, most-lopsided loss of his 21-year NBA career
- LeBron James suffers worst defeat in NBA career as Lakers lose by 44 points vs. Sixers
- Josh Giddey Could Lose $40 Million Sponsorship Deal Wtih Weet-Bix
- Phoenix Suns Head Coach Frank Vogel Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
NBA 5 days ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NCAA 2 weeks ago
Haley Cavinder Announces Transfer To TCU Amid Rumors of Dating Dallas Cowboys’ TE Jake Ferguson
Main Page 7 days ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
NBA 2 weeks ago
Jonathan Isaac becomes first athlete to launch signature shoes with Bible verses inscribed on them