NBA News Wire
Heat release G Dawkins
The Miami Heat waived guard Andre Dawkins on Tuesday after appearing in four games this season.
Dawkins had three points, two rebounds and one assist in 22 minutes. He signed as an undrafted free agent the Heat on Sept. 23 after impressing the Heat with his shooting.
The 23-year-old Dawkins played four years at Duke and was with the Houston Rockets and the Heat during the summer league.
- Heat shot 31% on wide open 3-pointers in Game 1 against Nuggets
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo and Deni Avdija explain why some European players never adapt to the NBA
- Miami’s Bam Adebayo recorded his 17th career playoff game with 20 points and 10 rebounds, the second-most in Heat postseason history
- Celtics President Brad Stevens will trust the process for next season: ‘We have an incredibly resilient group’
- Jamal Murray recorded his sixth-straight 25-point game last night, the third-longest streak in Nuggets postseason history
Main Page 1 week ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 1 week ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 4 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Headlines 5 days ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell