J.R. Smith couldn’t even manage a hint of a smile after making history and cracking the record books.
As he always seemed destined to do, Smith set the Knicks’ long-standing single-game franchise record with 10 3-pointers while setting the NBA record for most attempts — 22 — as he turned AmericanAirlines Arena into his private shooting gallery Sunday.
- Raptors’ O.G. Anunoby rejected a four-year, $117 million extension, could become a free agent next summer
- NBA Rumors: Celtics, Payton Pritchard Negotiating Extension After Jrue Holiday Trade
- Hall of Famer Charles Barkley says that most players with great athleticism are ‘dumb as rocks’
- Superstar James Harden skips Sixers’ Media Day and could be fined
- Celtics trade Robert Williams III, Malcolm Brogdon to Trail Blazers for Jrue Holiday
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Clippers sign guard Xavier Moon to an Exhibit 10 contract
NBA 2 weeks ago
Damian Lillard says he would rather ‘lose every year’ than wear the Golden State jersey
Main Page 1 week ago
Timberwolves’ Anthony Edwards receives wall mural in hometown of Atlanta
Main Page 5 days ago
Raptors, Heat, and Celtics targeting Jrue Holiday after Damian Lillard trade