Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James did not participate in Tuesday’s practice because of flu-like symptoms and remained at home to recover.
His status for Wednesday night’s game against the Utah Jazz will be determined at the Cavs’ morning shootaround on Wednesday.
“Hopefully, it’s nothing serious as far as an illness is concerned,” Cavs coach David Blatt said. “But we watned to let him rest.”
James returned last week from an eight-game absence to rest a sore back and knee. The Cavaliers struggled to a 1-7 record without him on the floor but are 3-1 since he rejoined the lineup.
The 30-year-old star scored 26 points in 36 minutes on Monday night in the Cavs’ 108-94 victory over the Chicago Bulls.
In 33 games this season, the four-time league MVP is averaging 26.0 points, 5.5 rebounds and 7.3 assists.
NBA Team Salaries
- Betting Picks: Phoenix Suns vs Golden State Warriors preview prediction and picks
- Betting Picks: Los Angeles Clippers vs Los Angeles Lakers preview prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks preview, picks and prediction
- NBA Betting Picks: Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers preview, picks and prediction
- NBA Betting Picks: Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards preview, picks and prediction
Main Page2 weeks ago
LeBron James receives one-game suspension for elbowing Isaiah Stewart
College Headlines1 week ago
Gonzaga vs UCLA: Picks, Preview and Predictions
Main Page1 week ago
Bovada Specials – LeBron James and Isaiah Stewart foul odds
Headlines2 weeks ago
Sacramento Kings Fire Luke Walton