With the NBA trade deadline five days away, Carmelo Anthony reiterated that he has no plans to exercise his no-trade clause and leave the New York Knicks.
“There’s always some trade s— going [on],” Anthony said Saturday during an interview on Sirius XM NBA Radio. “I’m not going anywhere.”
Anthony has a no-trade clause and repeatedly has said that he has no plans to waive that clause before the Feb. 18 deadline.
Source: Ian Begley of ESPN
- New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
- Will Lakers trade Russell Westbrook, two first-rounders for Kyrie Irving?
- Buddy Hield fifth player to make 200 3-pointers in five straight seasons
- Virginia welcomes Betfred USA launch as official sports betting partner of Loudoun FC
- Bucks’ Giannis Antetokounmpo, Marjon Beauchamp probable vs. Heat
NBA 6 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 6 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Updated NBA Finals odds