If the Chicago Bulls’ dream scenario is to land Carmelo Anthony through a sign-and-trade involving Carlos Boozer, the Bulls will have to come up with another plan, according to league sources.
The New York Knicks will not take back Boozer in a sign-and-trade deal, the sources said.
The Bulls would want to include Boozer in such a deal because it would allow them to avoid amnestying him and his $16.8 million salary and would also enable them to pay Anthony more money.
But the Knicks, according to sources, will not cooperate with any plan that involves them taking back Boozer.
- Pelicans’ Brandon Ingram, CJ McCollum available against Nuggets
- For the first time this season Joel Embiid jumps to No.2 in the MVP Ladder behind Nikola Jokić
- Utah’s Jarred Vanderbilt Reportedly Has Interest From The Indiana Pacers
- Timberwolves’ Rudy Gobert (groin), Taurean Prince (ankle) questionable vs. Kings
- MGM Resorts International partner with NFLPA to promote casinos
NBA 21 hours ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
NBA 2 weeks ago
Paris gets ready to host an NBA game for the 12th time as Pistons vs Bulls clash
Legal 2 weeks ago
Mississippi tries yet again to legalize online sports betting