Kobe on Shutdown: ‘I will do what they ask of me’
Byron Scott has circled the issue for days. After being first asked about the possibility of shutting down Kobe Bryant at some point this season, the coach has insisted that while it’s not an issue that has been discussed it could be.
Missing from the discussion was the strong-willed Bryant’s stance on the matter.
“That’s a tough one for me,” Bryant said after dishing out a career-high 17 assists in Thursday’s loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers. “I want to play. I want to play, but at the same time, I understand his (Scott’s) position, I understand management’s position. I will do what they ask of me.”
- If the Mavericks continue downfall, Luka Doncic might become one of NBA’s highest scorers to ever miss the playoffs
- Is Lauri Markkenan playing tonight (Mar. 29) vs the San Antonio Spurs?
- Kansas guard MJ Rice plans to enter NCAA transfer portal
- A Look Oregon Basketball Coach Dana Altman’s Buyout and Contract as He Calls for His Own Firing and Calls Ducks Fans “Embarrassing”
- Dwyane Wade, Dirk Nowitzki, and Gregg Popovich headline the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame Class of 2023
NBA 2 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 5 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives