Kobe Bryant has a habit of making history against the Toronto Raptors, and the Los Angeles Lakers star did so again Sunday.
En route to his 20th career triple-double, the 36-year-old Bryant earned his 6,000th career assist midway through the third quarter of L.A.’s 129-122 overtime win over the Raptors.
It made him the first player in NBA history with that many assists and at least 30,000 career points.
“It’s a huge honor. It means I pass more than people say,” Bryant said after the game about the milestone.
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page4 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Draft 2022: Date, Time, Location and How to Watch
Main Page1 week ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines1 week ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft