Kupchak: Lakers Suprised to Land Boozer
Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak was quite surprised the Lakers were awarded Carlos Boozer via the NBA’s amnesty provision, acknowledging as much before Boozer was formally introduced on Friday at the team’s practice facility.
“Fortunately for us and unexpectedly for us, our bid was the highest,” Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak said. “Not for a second did we think he’d be available to us. Personally, I know he’s going to have a great year this year, and at his age, there’s no reason he can’t play three, four or five more years. I think that’s his expectation as well.”
- Former San Diego State Hoops Star Keshad Johnson Transfers to Arizona
- Bronny Tax: USC Basketball Raises Ticket Prices Ahead of James’ Arrival
- Watch: Scottie Pippen Call Michael Jordan A ‘Horrible Basketball Player’
- Kentucky Wildcats Among Top Options for Rutgers Grad Transfer Cam Spencer
- Celtics vs. Heat Odds, Picks, & Predictions Game 6 2023 Eastern Conference Finals
Main Page 4 days ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 3 days ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 1 week ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’
College Basketball 1 week ago
Caleb Love Transfer Saga: Indiana Hoosiers Back in Pole Position After Michigan Exit