(D’Angelo) Russell is expected to be out 1-2 weeks with an MCL sprain, calf strain and bone bruise, but he downplayed the injuries Monday at practice. The second-year guard said it’s the calf strain that’s giving him the most trouble. He said he feels almost no pain in his knee and feels grateful that he avoided serious injury.
“It’s not that big of a deal,” Russell said. “It’s not that serious.”
- Pelicans’ Dyson Daniels (right ankle sprain) remains out against Wizards
- Utah Jazz consider Markkanen, Kessler and Agbaji as their only “untouchables” for trade
- Professional Poker player Josh Thatcher sentenced for running illegal gambling operation in Michigan
- 76ers’ Daryl Morey calls out ‘shameless Boston media’ over Joel Embiid’s All-Star starter snub
- Who should make the West’s bench at the 72nd Annual All-Star Game?
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 3 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Nikola Jokic adds to MVP case with game-winner over Magic
NBA 4 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again