The legal battle to control the Los Angeles Lakers is essentially over as controlling owner Jeanie Buss has removed her brother Jim Buss as a trustee and replaced him with her younger sister Janie Buss, according to documents entered into Los Angeles Superior Court on Monday morning.
The court agreed that the three trustees are obligated to do everything in their power to ensure Jeanie Buss remains both the Lakers controlling owner and head of the Lakers board of directors for life.
Source: Ramona Shelburne of ESPN
- After 14 games with Kings, Sasha Vezenkov admits that the NBA is faster than EuroLeague
- LeBron James’ manager Maverick Carter admitted using illegal bookie to bet on NBA
- Bronny James is cleared to return to USC training 4 months after suffering cardiac arrest
- Pistons become only 13th team to ever go winless in a month calendar after 16-straight losses
- Minnesota Timberwolves Head Coach Chris Finch Contract, Salary, Net Worth, Coaching Record, and Wife
NBA 1 week ago
Josh Giddey, Underage Girl Go Viral After Leaked Photos On Social Media
NBA 5 days ago
Kevin Durant reveals he requested a trade out of Brooklyn because they didn’t ‘build an identity’
Main Page 2 weeks ago
LaMelo Ball becomes 2nd-fastest, 3rd-youngest player in NBA history to reach 500 career 3-pointers
Main Page 1 week ago
Timberwolves’ Jaden McDaniels out 2-3 weeks with right ankle sprain