New Lakers center Timofey Mozgov injured his groin while playing for the Russian national team in an international friendly against Ukraine on Friday.
After undergoing an MRI on Saturday, Mozgov will miss Russia’s next two games at its international tournament in Tbilisi, Georgia, and be re-evaluated sometime mid-next week, per Lakers spokesman John Black.
- Pistons center Isaiah Stewart upgraded to probable vs. Knicks
- Anthony Davis Speaks Out On Lakers Late Collapse Vs Pacers
- Raptors forward Scottie Barnes on coming off bench: ‘It was a little different, for sure’
- Marcus Smart’s Playmaking Role Has Made Boston A More Dynamic Team
- Spurs sign forward Alize Johnson, waive rookie Jordan Hall
NBA 1 week ago
NBA Betting Odds And Picks Tonight: NBA Best Bets For Monday 11/21
Main Page 1 week ago
WATCH: Giannis Antetokounmpo shoves ladder after loss to 76ers
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA Player Prop Picks Tonight: De’Aaron Fox Over 1.5 Three-Pointers Leads Our Best Bets
NBA 6 days ago
Derrick Rose Could Be Traded To ‘Surprise’ Team Emerging With Interest