LeBron James wants to keep the focus for the Cleveland Cavaliers’ first-round series against Detroit on his team’s challenge and away from any personal feud between himself and any of the Pistons — especially head coach Stan Van Gundy.
“Stan has gotten the better of me in a playoff series before in his Orlando days,” James said after practice Tuesday. “But it’s not about me versus Stan. It’s about his teams versus the teams that I’ve been on and I’m not having an individual matchup with Stan or an individual matchup with Stanley [Johnson] or any other Stan they can possess.
Source: Dave McMenamin of ESPN
- Charles Barkley Wants To ‘Get Past This Bulls**t’ With Michael Jordan
- Suns G.M. James Jones on Chris Paul’s return: ‘He’s close, he’s coming back’
- 2022-23 NBA MVP Odds: Jayson Tatum Is New Favorite To Win League MVP
- Trail Blazers guard Damian Lillard targeting December 4 return
- Nikola Jokic Had High Praise For Houston’s 20 Year-Old Big Man, Alperen Sengun
NBA 1 week ago
NBA Betting Odds And Picks Tonight: NBA Best Bets For Monday 11/21
Main Page 1 week ago
WATCH: Giannis Antetokounmpo shoves ladder after loss to 76ers
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA Player Prop Picks Tonight: De’Aaron Fox Over 1.5 Three-Pointers Leads Our Best Bets
NBA 7 days ago
Derrick Rose Could Be Traded To ‘Surprise’ Team Emerging With Interest