Lonzo Ball had planned to test his knee on Wednesday, but his return from a sprained left MCL remains uncertain.
Ball is hopeful that he will play soon, but his return to action and his status for the Rising Stars Challenge game during All-Star weekend remains uncertain. The Los Angeles Lakers had anticipated having the rookie point guard ramp up the speed of his noncontact activity while also testing his lateral movement more on Wednesday afternoon. Ball said entering that workout that he had been unable to jump or do full sprints.
Source: Ohm Youngmisuk of ESPN
- Washington Indian Gaming Association opposes sports betting expansion once more
- Anthony Davis calls out NBA officiating
- Stephen Curry has recorded the most 30+ point, 10+ assist games in Warriors history
- Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
- Lakers interested in trading for Bulls guard Zach LaVine?
Legal 2 weeks ago
Texas could push for legalized casino and sports betting in 2023
NBA 5 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 6 days ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
NBA 2 weeks ago
Paris gets ready to host an NBA game for the 12th time as Pistons vs Bulls clash